- Coordination and Planning
The actions of the Government High Commissioner for Marca España have been marked by a very active policy of signing agreements with various partners. These agreements have been used to meet the objectives of disseminating and promoting the image of Spain, and developing the activities required to achieve that goal.
Generally, these are framework agreements for institutional collaboration, allowing to conduct projects in their own context, although in some cases they are exceptional agreements for specific projects.
The High Commissioner signed three agreements in 2012, sixteen in 2013 and nine in 2014.
Here it is a list of the agreements by topic:
- Press and Media (3): EFE, RTVE, EUROPA PRESS
- Sport (3): Royal Spanish Tennis Federation, Royal Spanish Basketball Federation, Royal Spanish Sailing Federation.
- Institutions (2): Townhall of Ávila; Network of Spanish Jewish Quarters; Tripartite Agreement with the AECID (Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation) and ONT (National Transplant Organization), to disseminate the Spanish Model of Organ Donation and Transplantation internationally.
- Foundations (5): ONCE; Cante de las Minas y Casa Mediterráneo Foundation; Fundación Centro Superior Enseñanza Virtual; European Foundation of the Information Society; Fundación Arquitectura FCOAM.
- Business Sector (7): Leading Brands of Spain Forum; ICEX Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade; Inditex; The Madrid Foundation for Excellence; Club Excelencia en la Gestión; Asociación Empresas Multinacionales por la Marca España; Forética; Red Eléctrica de España.
- Tourism and Gastronomy (5); RAE de Gastronomía; TURESPAÑA; Spain Convention Bureau; Diputación de Córdoba, Ayuntamiento de Córdoba y Academia Iberoamericana de Gastronomía; MAGRAMA and other Ministries; Asociación Pueblos más Bonitos de España.
- Several (2): Starlite; Friends of Marca España Association.